Well, this morning marks one week of being a teacher! As much as I have been loving it, it feels like it's been a month because I've been so incredibly busy! it's very clear to me (i think i've said this before) why teachers get the summers off- because we work a minimum of 10 hours a day during the 10 months we do work!
All of my classes are going well. I've been happy that I have been firm and straightforward with my expectations, and have been holding students to them. I know that some of them don't like me because of it, but they are going to have to deal with it... and honestly, with 160 kids--i really don't care! haha
I probably know about 5 names in every class--I am really going to try to start picking that up because I would like to know all of their names in the next few weeks. It just makes things so much easier.
This weekend I get a massage!! yaya!!! I'm so excited about that!
Off to work I go!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment