Saturday, September 15, 2007

weekends :D

I love the weekends! Not that my body knows how to sleep in, but it's nice to not have to get up and do anything for a while!
Shawn and I just got cable (it was weird to not watch TV for three months!!!). So, we've watched a few episodes of "Newport Harbor: The Real OC"... and it's pretty funny because we live right behind Newport Harbor High School and most of the locations they shoot are places that we love to go to and immediately recognize. So anyways, if you ever come across it, you can think of us! haha!!

School is going well, and it is definitely keeping me busy. There's always a few discipline problems, but that's bound to happen with high schoolers. Overall, I really enjoy my students and my job.

Anyways, just thought i'd blog since it's been forever. When you work 10-11 hour days, come home to eat, and then go to bed after hanging out for a bit with your husband, you don't have too many exciting events to write about.

except, i making cookies today!!! :D

No comments: