Sunday, November 25, 2007

Basketball... and life

Basketball season has begun. We had our first scrimmage on Saturday, and we beat the team 52-12... but they weren't very good so I'm not getting a big head. We have two games this week... Tuesday and Wednesday. They should be interesting... and fun. I'm enjoying coaching, even though it makes life so much busier. I won't be home for dinner Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday this week... so I was in the kitchen all day making fun stuff for the week: porcupine meatballs, chocolate chip muffins, o'henry bars... yum yum!!! And I even did all my dishes right afterwards! While I was doing that, Shawn did 5 loads of laundry... he's such a wonderful husband!!

Well, our reality show addiction is still going strong. Tonight we are watching the Amazing Race and America's Most Smartest Model... fun times.

We drove up to Sacramento for Thanksgiving... we left late Tuesday night and drove up to my old roommate's house in Madera. It was a pretty chill few days in Sac town, we mainly sat around and watched tv...and played Phase 10... and shawn bought "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader" board game that we found at wal-mart for 10 bucks. I don't think he is smarter yet, but maybe with more practice he will be. lol.

Well, such is life in the Kirch family! I know we aren't very consistent bloggers, but oh well...

Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So awesome that you are a coach!!

Glad to hear that you both are doing well :)