Last night we wanted to take a nap before dinner, so we laid down and fell asleep at 7pm. Contacts in, face not washed, just laying down for a nap. Well, I wake back up at 1am and can't remember when I went to bed. I fall back asleep and wake up at 5 am.
Oh the joys of waking up that early and actually feeling awake. Let's hope when I actually have to do it (I start teaching in a week), that it comes a little easier than I know it probably will.
Needless to say, we are going to try to stay up late tonight- which may push back to 8pm, maybe 9pm if we are lucky, and try to eventually get on California time! We may even try to make it to eat dinner before we fall asleep-considering that we haven't had dinner the last two nights because we have fallen asleep before we could! haha... it's probably a good thing because I have to go grocery shopping today to stock back up our fridge!!!
One good thing I just thought of...before we left I made a big deal about making sure the house was clean before we left. well, as clean as it could be with all the boxes that are still unpacked. And, I'd have to say that I was pretty relieved and happy to walk in on Wednesday afternoon after all our travel stress and see a clean apartment. yay :D Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that anymore and we have a big chore on our hands this weekend. Eventually, this apartment will look like a home and we will be excited to invite people over!!!
MY WONDERFUL MAID OF HONOR ASHLEY!!!
2 comments:
Welcome home!!
Cute picture!!
Post a Comment