Sunday, August 19, 2007

Shorelife


Today was our first time back at church since we've been married--and about my third time at church this summer. It was so nice to be back! I love the friendships that we have developed over the last year since we have been going to Shorelife.
Last night we went to a birthday party for one of our friends, Melissa. She comes from a family of four girls, just like my family! It was so fun to hang out with her and her family and just laugh and joke. It helped Shawn and I to stay up late so hopefully we can be back on California time!!! I love how we can all just talk and talk and talk and never have to busy ourselves with games or tv, although we do try to sometimes but we never get around to playing because our conversations just keep going!


In the picture is Katie, Emily, Jenn, and Melissa... our shorelife family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! You are so sweet! We did have a great time talking and laughing, and well keeping you both up way past your bedtime - all the way past 11:00. What troopers you two were!
Love 1 of your 4 new sisters,
Emily