Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmastime!

We decorated our house for Christmas last weekend. We have a 4 foot tree that we are keeping for now till we decide to get a bigger one. We put on all our childhood ornaments... we strung some lights... and we forgot to take pictures and now the house is messy :(... guess you'll have to come visit.

We bought a tree skirt to put under the tree that has nothing on top of it because Shawn and I bought each other a "wii" for Christmas... and what's the point in having that wrapped up for 4 weeks? We are already playing... and when I say "we" are already playing our "wii" I mean that I play once every few days and shawn plays once every few hours! lol... It's fun. We bought a second remote so we can play against each other. We tried playing tennis vs each other last night but he hits the ball so fast it scares me! Even in nintendo! I prefer the less head-to-head competition like bowling!!! lol. Next up is to buy a Wii Fit, if anyone finds a good deal on one let us know... i figure it would be good for me to find an alternate way to work out!


Two more weeks of school until break! Man, it's been a crazy and fast year. BBall season is in full swing and my team is 2-0... we have a tough game on Thursday. My team is so young (half freshman), but they are doing okay. Out of my 12 players, I can play about 8 of them, and 1 more but not very much... Anyways, we'll see how it goes this season!

Off to the season finale of the Amazing Race!!!!!

No comments: