Dad, Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and doing so much for me as I grew up...I took advantage of most of it. Thank you for always going to my sports games and building a basketball court in our driveway so we could practice. Thank you for making sure I went to church every Sunday and for showing me Christ's love. Thank you for sharing your knowledge about how to change the oil with Shawn and always helping us out with our cars so hopefully he can be as cool of a dad as you were (someday). Thank you for being brave enough to be the first one to drive in the car with me in the College Heights parking lot. I could keep going, but I'll just say thank you for everything! I love you! Happy Father's Day, I can't wait to see you again!























No comments:
Post a Comment