Saturday, May 17, 2008

nice day :)

Saw Prince Caspian last night with one of our married couple friends. It was a really good movie. It also helped that I read the entire book on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I'm almost done with the next book, "Voyage of the Dawn Treader"... for the second time! more on reading later :)

we slept in this morning. till 8:30... yes, that's sleeping in for us now!

Got up and started reading through our 6 inch stack of escrow papers. I'd take a picture of it but, well, it's really not that exciting.

Searched on craigslist for random stuff and found a brand new side-by-side fridge for $500. Got ahold of the seller and before we knew it we were driving down to San Clemente to check it out. And, by the end of it, we have a fridge! Well, we put a deposit down and are picking it up in 3 weeks when they have to move out and we are moving in. fun stuff!

Why drive all the way down to San Clemente and not enjoy the beach on this HOT day?? So, we go to Montage... wonderful, beautiful day... and we lay on the beach and read for another hour... made a big dent in "VDT". I think I'm almost done. It was so nice. Hopefully we didn't get too sunburned.

So, now we are back. It's 6:30 and we don't have any plans. It's kinda hot. I've been searching random blogs. One I think is funny is stuffchristianslike.net . You should check it out. I don't remember how I found it, but I enjoy it now!

i just saw a cookie on a commercial. and I'm going to go make some. yummy! i just spelled some "sum" and then had to erase it. Gosh, my math teacher-ness is still coming out, even on the weekends!

oh, and also, I started practice this week for my summer team. I think we will have a good summer, and a good year. Fun times!!

off to bake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: