so.... it's been a while. I love reading all my friend's blogs, but I never get around to updating my own... so here is what has been going on!
This week is my spring break! One thing that's great about being a teacher is that you get summer, winter, and spring breaks for the rest of your life! I was worried I would still wake up at 7 every morning like I do on weekends, but thankfully I have been able to sleep in. It's weird when Shawn gets up to go to work and I just get to lay around! It's wonderful!!!
I haven't done much besides watch a ton of tv, have lunch with a few friends to catch up, plan some lessons and units for when we go back on Monday, go to the dentist (my teeth are great!), and do a little housecleaning. Yeah, I know, doesn't sound like the most exciting spring break ever but I have really enjoyed the relaxation!
I was going to cook a new meal tonight: Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken. The recipe called for skinless boneless chicken thighs. Normally I cook with chicken breasts, but I thought I would try the thighs for the heck of it. What's my luck... I buy thighs with skin and bone ! Gross!! I hate meat with bone on them! I don't really know why, it's something that just started a year or so ago, but I CANNOT eat meat off of a bone! Needless to say, I'm disgusted, and am not cooking my Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken until tomorrow... with chicken breasts!
I wish I had some fun exciting pictures to post, but needless to say I am not as camera-happy as I used to be. And I guess life with the Kirch's consists of Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and American Idol most nights...occasional walks, house-hunting... and yeah that's about it.
Well, whoever reads this, I hope life is grand!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment