
Shawn wants me to update...even though he can do it himself, I guess my posts are just more special!!! Or, in the phrasing of America's Most Smartest Model, my posts are most specialest!!!! Haha.
BTW, I spelled "new" wrong in my last post ("knew")...and it is bugging me.
Nothing much is new in the Kirch house. We did `12 loads of laundry yesterday. It still isn't all folded. We watched the Bourne Identity yesterday, and we are watching the Bourne Supremacy today. Because??? the Bourne Ultimatum is at the Dollar theater!!! yay!
Our weeks are just so busy. By the time Friday comes around we are exhausted. However, Saturdays with nothing to do are so nice. We really didn't do anything yesterday except do laundry, take a nap, eat dinner, watch a movie, and go back to bed!!! Weekends are wonderful! :)
The grading period ended on Friday for my students, which means I will be inputting grades all day Monday!!! I think I have 27 F's, but out of 160 students, that's not too bad. There's definitely a correlation between the students who don't do their homework and those who get F's... it's mainly all about effort! If only they would realize that.
Well, we are supposed to leave for church in 20 minutes. I guess we should get ready.
Here's the picture from last weekend that I promised!
1 comment:
That picture is great! You look so beautiful (crystal)!!!
Post a Comment