Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bourne marathon

Shawn and I finished our Bourne marathon tonight at the dollar theater... we watched the Bourne Identity last weekend, the Bourne Supremacy this morning, and the Bourne Ultimatum tonight... it is one of the BEST movies we have seen in a long time... i would highly recommend it, although you do need to see the other movies first.


Today is my mom's 50th Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU!!! :D




This morning was spend in line at the DMV to get my new license. I should have it in the mail in three weeks!!! I finally have a new picture, which I hope turned out well considering I have had my 15 year old picture on my license for the last 8 years.

Last night we went to the Homecoming football game at Segerstrom. One of my students was voted queen. She was so excited in class on Friday, and I am so happy she won! It was definitely an experience for us re-living the life of high school and just laughing at the past.

It's hard to believe we have been married for a short three months, but dated for three years...and we can't really remember what it was like to just be dating anymore!!!

Memories from our honeymoon... this is in Catania, Sicily





We have a messy house to clean tomorrow!!! It's not my favorite thing :(...but somehow it will get done before the week starts again!

Until next time!!!!

No comments: