It's been a while! I always think about blogging but don't think there's really anything exciting to blog about!
My (Crystal) basketball team just finished our season 21-0! woo-hoo! Now, varsity finds out tomorrow (Sunday) when/where their playoff game is. We are hoping for a home game since we got the 2nd place seed out of our league. The picture above is after our last game on Thursday, with 2 of my students who came to the game to get extra credit!
Nothing much else is going on. I am hoping now that season is over I will have a little more time. I got to cook dinner the last two nights, something I haven't done for a while because it's been so busy.
It's late, and we don't know why we are up, but we are! Time for bed!
1 comment:
Congratulations to you and your team! That is outstanding!!!
Post a Comment